StrongHold

Flames - MBK Prof

Flames
    Strongholdian

Flames - MBK Prof

Post by Flames on Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:01 pm

Ingame Nickname: Flames
    Class: Prof
    Build (PvE, WoE, FS, etc. ...): MBK, Max dex, immune vit, str dump.
    Gears (or expected final gears):

Cranial Vshield
    Green Ferus Combat boots
    Noxious Commander's manteau
    Nimble OGs, Smokie clip switch
    Deadly Warlock's Battle Robe, +3 dex enchant.
    HG depends on what they'll have as customs,
    if it were identical to evolve ILC, Gpipe and sunnies with nightmare I guess?

Usual online times:
    (24h format ; in GMT+1 or PST Server Time)
    On vacation for a month so I should be able to make woe whenever it will be.

Do you have any experience MVPing:
    If yes, which:
    The basics, managed to do a bee run with everyone before the server went to shit. was pretty fun.

Do you have a mic: yessir
    (Speaking is not required)
    Will you download/join our Ventrilo: hopefully we move to TS! but definitely Very Happy

Based on the class you are applying with, what do you expect to do during WoE:
    (Who do you kill, who do you support, what is your role, etc.)

Have All DD HW on friends list, cast mind break via friend window, pay attention to chatbox to look for refresh requests or attempt refresh when I think time has passed, cover ganbantein holes in LP with wall of fog, dispell/web chars that get in/approach back line, animation reset using bolt spells.

Yesterday was my frist time playing a prof of any kind, and the general consensus was that I did okay. I got a little nervous at one point which caused a few accidental dispells, but nothing that won't go away as I get used to actually seeing 60+ sprites clash against each other on the screen. I do need to practice using my defensive WOF and webs, I felt like i didn't use them as much as I could have. I also need the whole bolting our own wizards deal re-explained. When OB on sanctity opens I'll try to spend as much time as I can with prof in BG to get used to the feel and flow of the class.
    resq
    Strongholdian

Re: Flames - MBK Prof

Post by resq on Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:18 pm

You did very well last woe on Evolve, you were around most of the time where we were about to
    clash into an enemy guild even though we didn't have a dedicated champion to recall you.

I'm not sure how the "hard delays" will work on Sanctity so bolting our own guild members might not have an effect.

Current date/time is Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:04 pm