StrongHold

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

StrongHold

StrongHold

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Curly Brace - Sniper

curlybrace
    curlybrace
    Strongholdian

Curly Brace - Sniper Empty Curly Brace - Sniper

Post by curlybrace Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:46 pm

Ingame Nickname: Curly Brace
    Class: Sniper
    Level: 99/70
    Build (PvE, WoE, FS, etc. ...): Usually depends on the server and what mats are at my disposal, but I usually go 149 dex, 90~ Vit, and the rest into agi reaching about 186 ASPD? I honestly don't remember how much ASPD I get but I know it's a crucial part in a sniper. For MvP's I usually only play HP, but I can play w/e is needed.

Gears (or expected final gears): Top headgear usually varies depending on what the server has available. But I'll just list off what I'd most likely be using.
    Headgears: Gold RWC w/ Nightmare or I love China or a few others, Robo Eyes mid, WCP for bottom. I usually rock the BG Set with the following cards: ED, Noxious, and Green Ferus/Matyr (I have my reasons for using one and sometimes the other) and either a +3 agi/dex enchant on the bg armor. For weapon I usually go the BG Valor bow if the glorious bow is not available (I try to get a high refined bow over time if the server lasts a while), and for my status bow I like to use my personal favorite of 2x Metaller 2x Requiem [4] +10 Comp Bow (Hoping that I can borrow a job 70 WS to refine that) I also have my reasons for using those statuses over others. Accessories would be 2x BG Medallions (Too OP) and a spare glove or something with a smokie.
    (Post screenshot or unlock gears in game)

About me: I've been playing RO seriously for about 4 years or something like that. I got into the competitive woe scene somewhere in those four years. I went to many serious woe servers such as VisionRO, CavaleRO, xRO, TFE, ChronosRO and many in between then and now. I've also been in a few midrates such as NemainRO (well I think that was more of a low high rate but w/e) and several others. From all these servers I've played on, I've literally been with a number of guilds, some which I can't even remember the names of anymore. I've learned the roles of just about every single class in WoE but I have not played all of them. The one's I played the most and learned the best throughout my RO career are Champion and Sniper. They've come to be my favorite classes and also the ones i play the best.
    (i.e. how long have you been playing Ragnarok, most favorite class, etc.)

Usual online times: Varies, I'm on till like 4 a.m. from time to time my time... maybe once school starts it'll change lol
    (24h format ; in GMT+1 or PST Server Time)

Do you have any experience MVPing: Yup
    If yes, which: Every single MvP, I've played this game for too damn long.

Do you have a mic: Yup
    (Speaking is not required)
    Will you download/join our Ventrilo: Teamspeak plox

Based on the class you are applying with, what do you expect to do during WoE:
    (Who do you kill, who do you support, what is your role, etc.)
    As a sniper, I am expected to have a status bow and use arrow shower on the enemies' front lines and then when we are in range while staying in the stack, I swap bows and use FAS on their units that are out in the front. If you tell me to use DS I will probably end up laughing my ass off at that suggestion. I should have a hiding accessory at hand in case I were to leak from the stack. As for a bow to break the barricades, I could go for a bow that uses monster properties, but I honestly like to just go OAB unless farming the other cards is extremely easy or something. Also carrying cursed waters so I can destroy the Emp c;. I will have traps at hand in any cases that I require them (usually if another guild is smart, my traps will be completely useless if they know how to easily get rid of them...) If you think I'm wrong in any way that I described my role, please tell me how wrong I am for I have played this class for years and I know pretty much the gist of it.

What's your time zone? -7 GMT
    Check out this website to find it out:
    http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/

I made this because I didn't even make an initial Application in the first place. :PI also did this half asleep so there's most likely some errors in there and I'm literally too damn tired to check it, I'm gonna take a nap. The only reason I woke up around this time was the check the steam sales -.- lololol night night~ Also the "Application Template" needs to be redone IMO. Smile

So there, my proper application into the guild. Smile
    Alcatraz
    Alcatraz
    Strongholdian

Curly Brace - Sniper Empty Re: Curly Brace - Sniper

Post by Alcatraz Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:56 pm

Why dont you get 99 dex 99 str we will get you soul link and your BEAST STRAFE will hurt the paladins so bad they will be disconnected. They gonna be playing ragnarok offline for a month gauranteed.
    curlybrace
    curlybrace
    Strongholdian

Post by curlybrace Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:00 pm

Sounds about right...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:47 am